By purchasing this bracelet, you will plant 2 trees in the place you choose.
- Elastic band, one size fits all
- Adult size: 7 inches / 17.8 cm
Genuine 100% Lithuanian Amber
Amber stone is not strictly speaking a stone at all, but is a fossilized resin. Beautiful jewelry made from it resembles gemstones, so it is sold as a gem stone. It is popular as it has marvelous metaphysical properties for psychic protection. Baltic amber in particular additionally contains a substance called succinic acid. When worn on the skin, body heat causes Baltic amber to release an oil containing succinic acid, which if absorbed into the skin, might act like a natural Ibuprofen, blocking pain and reducing inflammation. Amber is not classified as medicine – it's used in alternative medicine.
It is a powerful healer that gives the person who wears it a lovely sense of health and healing. It's believed, that physically Amber helps with the organs of elimination, including the liver, kidneys, bladder, and stomach. Also a stone of the Throat Chakra, in alternative medicine Amber can help with laryngitis and goiter. Baltic amber has centuries of history with traditional medicine in Europe, and more recently the use of amber for teething relief has become popular in many other parts of the world.
Real Amber from trees
As a source of traditional healing that has been passed on through generations, the amber bracelet stands out as an unparalleled example of alternative medicine with proven health benefits for homeopathic relief. Comfortable, lightweight, and very beautiful, amber is radiant with energies of peace and calm to those who wear it. Most of the unique and amazing properties of Baltic amber are its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties that make it ideal as a natural homeopathic product for children and adults.
The warmth from the skin releases the active ingredient in the Baltic Amber, succinic acid, a resin, which is absorbed into the bloodstream. Recent scientific research has proved that succinic acid has a very positive influence on the human body by helping to improve immunity and the balance of acids when absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Boost the immune system
- Reduce inflammation (especially in the gums)
- Accelerate the natural healing process
- Provide calming effects without the use of drugs
- Serve as a natural pain killer (reduce or eliminate pain associated with teething, headaches, joint stiffness, etc.)
- Amber helps to balance the emotions, clear the mind and release negative energy. It aids manifestation, eases stress by clearing phobias and fears, and it‘s a lovely warm stone to wear.
- Is known to fill the body with vitality and has the strength to draw disease out of the body by absorbing pain and negative energy
- Treats the throat, stomach, spleen, kidneys, bladder, liver, and gallbladder, alleviates joint problems, and strengthens the mucus membranes
- Is an excellent natural antibiotic as an elixir and for wound healing
- Helps with emotional calming and centering
- Is an excellent grounding crystal
- Radiates a warm and bright energy, aids the abdomen, bladder, blood, eyes, kidneys, stomach, tissue revitalization, throat, liver and joint problems.
You will plant 2 trees with this Bracelet!
Indonesia is home to magnificent rainforests, carbon-rich peatlands, and diverse wildlife like orangutans, proboscis monkeys, Sun bears and over 1,700 species of birds. This project focuses on the Kalimantan region in Borneo, home to the Tanjung Puting National Park. In 2015, rampant fires burnt and destroyed more than 30,000 hectares of its forest. We work to restore areas affected by these fires, as well as those threatened by the palm oil industry and illegal mining operations.
Our experienced planters in Indonesia work to ensure balance is restored both environmentally and economically with the growth of new trees. This project helps to educate local villages about the importance of conservation, create jobs for those in the area, and provide long-term income for the community. To reach this area requires a four-hour boat ride through areas inhabited by orangutans, hornbills, proboscis monkeys, crocodiles, and many more unique flora and fauna.
Native Indonesian species that we plant include: Mentawa, Papung, Ubar, Halaban, Nyatoh, Jinjit, Betapai, and Sundi.
I’m absolutely in love with my new bracelets. I never take them off, I just feel so centered with them on. And they’re a great reminder to keep doing whatever I can to help the planet! Thanks Treevotion! Love, Therese
I love my bracelet. I was wondering if I could know location of “my trees”
The person was pleased
Great! Beautiful - looks just like
Great! Beautiful - looks just like the picture
Bracelet just like its picture
i would have liked to receive also the description note for giving as gift, but nevermind.