By purchasing this bracelet, you will plant 2 trees in the place you choose.
- Elastic band, one size fits all
- Adult size: 7 inches / 17.8 cm
Genuine 100% Lithuanian Amber
Amber stone is not strictly speaking a stone at all, but is a fossilized resin. Beautiful jewelry made from it resembles gemstones, so it is sold as a gem stone. It is popular as it has marvelous metaphysical properties for psychic protection. Baltic amber in particular additionally contains a substance called succinic acid. When worn on the skin, body heat causes Baltic amber to release an oil containing succinic acid, which if absorbed into the skin, might act like a natural Ibuprofen, blocking pain and reducing inflammation. Amber is not classified as medicine – it's used in alternative medicine.
It is a powerful healer that gives the person who wears it a lovely sense of health and healing. It's believed, that physically Amber helps with the organs of elimination, including the liver, kidneys, bladder, and stomach. Also a stone of the Throat Chakra, in alternative medicine Amber can help with laryngitis and goiter. Baltic amber has centuries of history with traditional medicine in Europe, and more recently the use of amber for teething relief has become popular in many other parts of the world.
Real Amber from trees
As a source of traditional healing that has been passed on through generations, the amber bracelet stands out as an unparalleled example of alternative medicine with proven health benefits for homeopathic relief. Comfortable, lightweight, and very beautiful, amber is radiant with energies of peace and calm to those who wear it. Most of the unique and amazing properties of Baltic amber are its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties that make it ideal as a natural homeopathic product for children and adults.
The warmth from the skin releases the active ingredient in the Baltic Amber, succinic acid, a resin, which is absorbed into the bloodstream. Recent scientific research has proved that succinic acid has a very positive influence on the human body by helping to improve immunity and the balance of acids when absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Boost the immune system
- Reduce inflammation (especially in the gums)
- Accelerate the natural healing process
- Provide calming effects without the use of drugs
- Serve as a natural pain killer (reduce or eliminate pain associated with teething, headaches, joint stiffness, etc.)
- Amber helps to balance the emotions, clear the mind and release negative energy. It aids manifestation, eases stress by clearing phobias and fears, and it‘s a lovely warm stone to wear.
- Is known to fill the body with vitality and has the strength to draw disease out of the body by absorbing pain and negative energy
- Treats the throat, stomach, spleen, kidneys, bladder, liver, and gallbladder, alleviates joint problems, and strengthens the mucus membranes
- Is an excellent natural antibiotic as an elixir and for wound healing
- Helps with emotional calming and centering
- Is an excellent grounding crystal
- Radiates a warm and bright energy, aids the abdomen, bladder, blood, eyes, kidneys, stomach, tissue revitalization, throat, liver and joint problems.
You will plant 2 trees with this Bracelet!
Australia is home to a huge variety of unique plants and animals, with over 80% of native species not found anywhere else. The southern island of Tasmania is one of the last places that many of Australia’s threatened native species can thrive. However, centuries of farming in the Tasmanian midlands have depleted habitats and reduced biodiversity. With fewer places to find shelter and food, some of Australia’s endangered endemic species – including the iconic Tasmanian Devil – are at further risk. Planting trees with this project will protect Tasmania’s biodiversity while stimulating tourism, creating jobs and revitalizing local farming.
Our amazing partners are creating wildlife corridors with local vegetation and tree species from the Eastern Tiers to Central Highlands of Tasmania. Beyond protecting the habitats of seven endangered species, the longterm goals for this project are to establish 1.5 million native plants and sequester over 30,000 tonnes of carbon by 2030. Rebuilding these corridors will also help strengthen the environment against the impact of climate change, now and into the future.
Our partner has chosen trees that will bring the greatest overall benefit to the region. This includes various types of Eucalyptus and Acacia trees, among others, depending on the specific needs of each section of habitat being recreated across the Tasmanian midlands.
It’s a nice bracelet, fits nice and looks nice