By purchasing this bracelet, you will plant 2 trees in the place you choose.
- Elastic band, one size fits all
- Adult size: 7 inches / 17.8 cm
Genuine 100% Lithuanian Amber
Amber stone is not strictly speaking a stone at all, but is a fossilized resin. Beautiful jewelry made from it resembles gemstones, so it is sold as a gem stone. It is popular as it has marvelous metaphysical properties for psychic protection. Baltic amber in particular additionally contains a substance called succinic acid. When worn on the skin, body heat causes Baltic amber to release an oil containing succinic acid, which if absorbed into the skin, might act like a natural Ibuprofen, blocking pain and reducing inflammation. Amber is not classified as medicine – it's used in alternative medicine.
It is a powerful healer that gives the person who wears it a lovely sense of health and healing. It's believed, that physically Amber helps with the organs of elimination, including the liver, kidneys, bladder, and stomach. Also a stone of the Throat Chakra, in alternative medicine Amber can help with laryngitis and goiter. Baltic amber has centuries of history with traditional medicine in Europe, and more recently the use of amber for teething relief has become popular in many other parts of the world.
Real Amber from trees
As a source of traditional healing that has been passed on through generations, the amber bracelet stands out as an unparalleled example of alternative medicine with proven health benefits for homeopathic relief. Comfortable, lightweight, and very beautiful, amber is radiant with energies of peace and calm to those who wear it. Most of the unique and amazing properties of Baltic amber are its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties that make it ideal as a natural homeopathic product for children and adults.
The warmth from the skin releases the active ingredient in the Baltic Amber, succinic acid, a resin, which is absorbed into the bloodstream. Recent scientific research has proved that succinic acid has a very positive influence on the human body by helping to improve immunity and the balance of acids when absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Boost the immune system
- Reduce inflammation (especially in the gums)
- Accelerate the natural healing process
- Provide calming effects without the use of drugs
- Serve as a natural pain killer (reduce or eliminate pain associated with teething, headaches, joint stiffness, etc.)
- Amber helps to balance the emotions, clear the mind and release negative energy. It aids manifestation, eases stress by clearing phobias and fears, and it‘s a lovely warm stone to wear.
- Is known to fill the body with vitality and has the strength to draw disease out of the body by absorbing pain and negative energy
- Treats the throat, stomach, spleen, kidneys, bladder, liver, and gallbladder, alleviates joint problems, and strengthens the mucus membranes
- Is an excellent natural antibiotic as an elixir and for wound healing
- Helps with emotional calming and centering
- Is an excellent grounding crystal
- Radiates a warm and bright energy, aids the abdomen, bladder, blood, eyes, kidneys, stomach, tissue revitalization, throat, liver and joint problems.
You will plant 2 trees with this Bracelet!
British Columbia is characterized by abundant forests, rugged Pacific coastline, mountains, plateaus, and pristine lakes and rivers. Forests cover two-thirds of the province – an area of almost 60 million hectares. However, visitors will have noticed a marked difference in B.C.’s trees in recent years. Insect pests and diseases have decimated enormous areas of forest. These dead trees become fuel for wildfires, and in summer 2017 B.C. experienced its worst wildfire in history, with over 1.2 million hectares burned.
British Columbia has established itself as a leader in forest management, implementing stringent forest policies, stewardship programs and scientific research. Our reforestation partners are experts in rehabilitating B.C. forests and ensuring they have a sustainable future. Your support will help us plant healthy forests that can reduce the damage from beetle infestations, lessen the impact of wildfires, provide habitat for B.C.’s abundant wildlife, and preserve the province’s natural beauty for generations to come.
B.C.’s rich forest diversity includes more than 40 different species of native trees, with some of Canada’s most interesting and valuable tree species. Coniferous, or softwood, species such as pine, spruce, fir, hemlock and western red cedar are predominant in close to 90 per cent of B.C.’s forests. To maximize the impact of your purchase, our partner will determine the most appropriate species of tree to plant, depending on the time of year.
Awesome bracelet! Awesome customer service. And very meaningful. Definitely recommend. I’m going to buy my son one for the Amazon!